PALS Location

Let's see....Tuesday Dec 7th, 2010...they are calling for Flurries, wind, 37 degrees....What is a Plein Air Painter to do!!!!

9:30 AM I will be at the Bellport Dock and Marina...Everyone is welcome!
I think we can pull our cars up by the sand and paint or sketch from the cars, or set up an easel and enjoy the brisk weather!
Bring your Hot Cocoa!

I will be there from 930 till 1030 for sure, so if any PALS artists that are going to be in he DEC 11th and 12th PALS show, would like to drop off their paintings to me at the Bellport dock location, feel free.
If not I will see you later at the Gillette House/Baffa Gallery in Sayville between 3-5pm for the artwork drop off.

I am so excited to see all of your paintings for the show!!! It feels like Christmas to me!!
I hope to see you there,
Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment