Spring is Springing!

Spring is officially here, crocus are poking their heads up, Daffodil greens look hopeful, and it's time for PALS to start planning for the months ahead.
For all of you who signed up so far, Thank-you. You should see your website link (if you sent one) posted on right side column of this website. I encourage everyone who visits this site to click on the links, and enjoy some wonderful artwork.
For any one new to PALS, Welcome, you will love it!...for anyone reading this and curious, or if you would love to check us out, please don't hesitate to send me an email, or just sign up. Click on "2011 Membership Form."


I find that being part of PALS is so much more than just painting or drawing. It's a reason to go outside, a reason to see and enjoy the beautiful landscapes of Long Island. For myself, it gives me that little push I need to be sure I paint every week, even if its just for an hour or two. Meeting and sharing something in common with other people is a great feeling, and its very energizing....so don't be shy, we will welcome you with open arms, do something nice for yourself!...If you are new to painting, or need info on Plein Air supplies, or would like a few starter lessons please contact me for more information. Hope to see you soon!...Jeanne info@PALSPleinAir.com

No comments:

Post a Comment