Smith's Point Beach






Tuesday morning, the most amazing Fog rolled in, so I wasn't sure what to expect at the PALS Smith's Point Beach location. All I could see were the side railings as I drove over the bridge, and when I found my way into the parking lot I could only see about 100 feet ahead of me. I parked and began to walk toward the beach and via cell phone, I met up with Laurie S. We enjoyed our morning on the beach, listening to the huge waves crashing loudly, watching birds fly by in flocks, and painting away. It was so relaxing. We even watched in amazement as 2 surfers swam into the waves until they were swallowed up by the fog. It was a wonderful morning, a great way to start the day....when I arrived home to an email with photos, I couldn't stop smiling...turns out, not far away down the beach, more PALS were sketching and painting on the other side of the fog!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jeanne, I was there too. I thought I saw your car in the parking lot over on the west end but I never saw you on the beach in the FOG!!
    Good to see the other artists.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you were there but sorry I missed you. I hope to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beautiful Memorial was very special peeking through the gray fog.What a wonderful morning we had playing with a variety of "grays"....Rose Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rose Ann, theFlight 800 Memorial is so special. I can't wait to see your painting!

    ReplyDelete