Plein Air Magazine Publishers Invitational Adirondacks 2015

PAL Chris Taylor and I had the good fortune to enjoy our week of Plein Air painting along side over one hundred amazing artists from across the USA...with Plein Air Magazine Publishers Invitational...otherwise fondly referred to by the artists as "PaintCamp!"
    We all had the opportunity to immerse ourselves in our paintings and gorgeous, lush locations...I mean, I live on Long Island which is flat as pancake on the south shore...so to walk up hills and see mountains and paint waterfalls with the water splashing at my feet as I perch my easel on a rock is more that spectacular!
   Thank you publisher and amazing artist Eric Rhoads for all you do for Plein Air! I promise to always carry on and share my love of Plein Air with others..I hope you will all join me in that promise!
Artists at work...Chris T in the red

Over 900 paintings produced during this week



California Artists Marian Fortunati & Laura Wambsgans

Artist and our Official Paparazzi for the week Turner Vinson
Plein Air Magazine photo shoot of all the participating artists


Jeanne ...photo by Turner Vison

Publisher Eric Rhoads & Symi Jackson from England with Rosemary Brushes

As much as we tried to tune out the world...DRAMA in the woods!

No comments:

Post a Comment